Simplicity is a pure form of sophistication.
Stuck in a moment when you want to share your music to your mates but there’s no available way of hyping up the volume from your mp3 players or smart phones? Your problem has been solved!
Recently, another Filipino pride made a mark on international scene in the line of music. I’m not referring to a band nor a singer, but to this “basstard” behind the unique way of amplifying sound.
Loudbasstard is a sound amplifier made from native materials created with love by the hand skilled and talented Cebuanos. The concept started when a group of friends went out to share some drinks and music. To share the tunes on their smart phones, they’ve searched for speakers to be used but none were found. Instead, they put these phones on a glass to intensify its sound. The idea worked really well and that’s how Loudbasstard was born, a shared love for music and a touch of ingenuity.
It is made from native materials which the people behind the brand believe that there’s no need to compete with today’s technology rather incorporating modern industrial design with a sustainable and green lifestyle.
Since the product is made from natural Earth materials; each varies in size, color, hue and texture that make it way too cooler. It comes on different colors such as: natural, whitewash, teak, black, teal, red, eggplant and green. Smartphones with built in speakers such as iPhone, Sony Xperia, Blackberry, HTC, as well as any iPod Touch and others work on Loudbasstard. They also have a model specifically made for Samsung Galaxy SIII. For more FQA’s click here.
Here are the reasons why I recommend Loudbasstard:
1. Mobile. With its dimensions, 22.9cm x 7.62cm, and a weight of .25kg, you can take it wherever you go. You can bring it on a roadtrip or use on a beach party with your friends, on family gatherings or even in your room. Just dock that iPod or iPhone and you’re ready, anytime, anywhere!
2. Energy Efficient. Since it doesn’t need electricity, you helped Mother Nature by conserving energy. Although Loudbasstard wasn’t made to replace your electric speaker, it is purely a sustainable alternative. The bamboo amplifies the volume, while the cylindrical shape directs the sound.
3. 100% Native and Pinoy. Each piece of all natural bamboo and rattan is hand-cut, hand-sanded, hand-dyed and hand-packaged right in the heart of Cebu, Philippines. Support 100% Pinoy products!
You can get Loudbasstard online at beanstalk.ph, chicify.com and muni.ph at an affordable price of Php 1,200. You can also find them in stores nationwide such as: Bungalow 300, Give Me Project (SM Mall of Asia, SM Aura, SM Bacoor and SM Cebu), Duty Free Philippines Fiesta Mall, All Things Yoga Boutique in Bonifacio High Street, Design Cebu, Republik Cebu, Republik Cagayan De Oro, Republik Davao and Nothing but H20 in Boracay.
And since Loudbasstard wants us to experience a unique, natural and sustainable way of amplifying the volumes of our smartphones, we will be giving away one (1) Loudbasstard to a lucky reader! Just follow the mechanics below:
3. Share/Tweet this on Facebook and Twitter by tagging 3 of your friends “I want to win a loudbasstard because….“ (Don’t forget to add the hashtags #loudbasstard and #rjdexplorer)
4. Comment on this post with your full name, Twitter username, link of your Facebook share and the link of your tweet.
The most creative entry will win! Deadline of entries will be on August 30, 2013, 12 midnight! Send your entries now! Goodluck!
For the love of music.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/loudbasstardTM